Monday, June 28, 2010

Supermodel, Miranda Kerr, exposing her sweet little body in skimpy ling-erie.


Here is some new pictures of the cutest supermodel, Miranda Kerr, exposing her sweet little body in skimpy lingerie. This peach is perfection for us and we’re really glad she’s a Victoria’s Secret angel because we get to see a lot of pictures with her showing off her tight body in lingerie, bikinis and stuff.
Here she is in a fresh lingerie photoshoot for the new Victoria’s Secret Catalogue in a couple of pictures that will induce drooling in seconds. Now, if I’m right, I think I’ve read a couple of days ago that this babe is going to get married with that guy who used to be an actor or something, Orlando Bloom.
I haven’t heard anything about him lately and let’s face it, his roles were pretty lame, and getting this beauty is just too much for him.  Yeah, he gave her a $450k engagement ring but a ring from me found in a Happy Meal at McD’s is priceless and definitely more interesting. So Miranda, if you’re reading this, pick me.