Saturday, September 18, 2010

Hot Model Anne Vyalitsyna in Bikini Photos

Have you ever heard of Anne Vyalitsyna or simply Anne V? You probably realize our brains are turned into pretty great chicks encyclopedias over time but until today I’ve never heard of this stunning peach.
That shouldn’t be a problem if she would be a new model ready to take over our minds or something… but this babe is apparently pretty popular and she’s best known for … wait for it… her ongoing six consecutive year run of appearances in the Sports Illustrated Swimsuit Issue.
How come I missed that? I’m pretty sure I drooled over her pics when I checked out the magazine but I think I haven’t remembered her name. Maybe because Anne Vyalitsyna is too complicated or maybe because Anne V is just too simple. Who knows?
Anyway… since I’m pretty sure you didn’t knew her either, here’s Anne V showing off her sensational body in sexy bikinis and swimwear for the Swimsuit Issue of Sports Illustrated. Good lord.